09/18/2020 Make my Porch Boooo-tiful! Fall Porch Welcome Signs 6:30pm-8:30pm
Hammer & Stain Bluffton
Join us for to create a Booooo-tiful Porch Plank Sign! Make your own customized Welcome sign for your front porch with your choice of stain & paint colors at the workshop and add your family name where designs allow.
Signs measure 12" wide & 4' tall
***Can't make it to the workshop or rather complete your project from the comfort of your home? Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org to request your project as a take home kit instead***
- We will NOT be providing aprons like we usually do, so PLEASE COME WITH YOUR OWN or an old T-Shirt or wear clothes you will not be upset if you get paint or stain on (Paint & Stain does NOT come out of clothes, but washes off hands no problem!)
- If you have a fever or feel sick leading up to the workshop we respectfully ask you to stay home and contact us before 24 hours of the workshop to let us know if you are not coming due to feeling unwell - if you can not attend due to sickness you can opt to make the project at home (we will provide you with everything needed to complete at home - paint/stain/sponges etc.) or we will work with you on moving your project & seat to a future workshop that has seat openings! Due to most of our projects being made to order we have a NO REFUND policy.
- Only people signed up for the workshop are allowed in the studio during the workshop time
- If you have any questions or concerns please email us at: Hammerandstai@gmail.com
How to order:
1. Choose a design option using the pictures - drop down menu should match pictures when you switch from one to one.
2. For designs that have names please write in the name in the personalization field. *This is for designs that have names only
3. Agree to COVID19 policy
4. Confirm your Order.
🛠 If you do not feel well or have been in contact with someone who has been ill, please do not attend the workshop.
🛠 We suggest you wear a face mask upon arrival. Unfortunately, we have not been able to secure masks, so it will be your responsibility to have one. They are required while not eating or drinking.
🛠 Each 4 x 8 table will be provided hand sanitizer and set up for social distancing along with accommodating project size.
🛠 Please limit what you bring into the studio.
🛠 Only the person with a registered seat will be allowed in the studio.
🛠We will provide cloth aprons that are freshly washed, or feel to bring your own, but please do not wear your Sunday best.
🛠 Once you are seated, all of your supplies will be on your table. We will bring all other items to you as needed.
**This workshop is for Adults only (18+). 1 Person per project (2 people CAN NOT work on the same project)
***Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production of your personalized stencil. Due to the customizations of ALL of our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48-hours-notice your FULL reservation fee will be turned into a store credit that can ONLY be used for future workshops. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop! Please email us (email@example.com) to cancel. If you do not show up for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment. If you have to cancel we can hold your project for up to 60 days for you to come in and complete at one of our Open Paints/Studio times or to bring home and complete.
Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production of your personalized stencil. If you would like to cancel your reservation, you must give a minimum of 24 hour notice. Please note a restocking fee of 30% of the total amount of the workshop will be deducted from your refund. Same day cancellations or no-shows will not be eligible for a refund. Cancellations will be processed on the day we receive your cancellation request. It may take up to 2 weeks for the refund to return to the account you used to purchase your items.
Hammer & Stain reserves the right to make any amendments to this policy at any time. Notification of any changes will be published on this page. If you have any inquiries regarding cancellations or any of our other policies please contact us.